Description: Create a montage using to or more images. Fade the photos together. Include a text and a filter.
1) Selected my images from online
2) Opened Photoshop and cropped photo to 11 X 8.5
3) After selecting my images and placing them where I wanted them, I began masking my photos together.
4) I selected the sponge filter for the background.
5) Using the saturation tool, I increased saturation on my background.
6) For my photo, I decreased the highlights just a little.
7) With my title, I matched the color with colors from the background.
Top 3 things learned:
1)Masking a photo, and creating a gradual blend
2)The quality of saturating a photo
3)The importance of applying all design principles still
Programs/Tools Used: Adobe Photoshop
Font #1 Name & Category: Zapfino, Script
Sources: Wikipedia, List of Castles- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_Germany
Sister’s Blog: russandren.blogspot.com